Monday, May 22, 2006

Pisstons

Well, you probably know that my beloved Cavs lost to Detroit. First point I want to make is that, I would have loved for the Cavs to advance, however it isn't there time yet. There is NOBODY there to help LeBron and until there is, this is about how far we'll go. Now, onto my rant...

The Detroit Pisston's.
1st) I hate the team, the players, the fans, everything. I have never seen more useless carbon life-forms in my life than when the tv panned the bench for Detroit. (well, except for the Bush family)
2nd) The Wallace boys. Rasheed, do us all a favor and go away, forever. You are not cool, you are not important, you look like a criminal and act like one to. Where do you get off thinking it's okay to just run your mouth whenever you feel like it? You are nothing special, and never will be. Your time on earth would be better served as shark food. Ben, you are a great defensive player but your offense is horrendous, as is your face after every play. No, you aren't fouled just because you didn't get your way. You aren't always innocent.
3) Taysheen Prince. Didn't you star in that alien movie with Charlie Sheen? I think it was call "The Arrival".
4) Chauncey Billups. You are a pompass, arrogant prick. Take your "I'm the only important person on earth" attitude and shove it straight up your ass. Yes you guys are a good team. But you are by no means anywhere near the greats of all time, and you as a person aren't even on the charts. Quit thinking you are something special. For as good as you think you are, you almost lost the series to the Cavs! We have Lebron James and....nobody else! We were lucky to get past the first round. So don't give me that crap that you weren't worried. If you weren't, you damn well should have been and I only hope Miami whips your ass so hard, you can't sit for a year.
5) The rest of the team (except Flip Saunders)...I hate you. Pisston off.
6) The fans. I think before you all should be allowed to enjoy this team and this sport. Try and remember the debacle of last year with the brawl. You as well, are nothing special.

I have nothing further at this time.

No comments: